With talented and experienced personnel with backgrounds across multiple disciplines, QCMS will add a unique skill set to client projects. Our team know the industry well and are knowledgeable on project dynamics. We are incredibly focused on delivering a quality service which we and our clients can be proud of.
QCMS regularly consult with industry experts in Project Management and Project Change and Recovery. Using our preferred Completions Management System, any project can be realigned and key milestones reached. This is no easy task but with the correct people and systems in place, it can be achieved.
Quality Completions Management Solutions (QCMS) have commenced our first scope of work for Kawasaki Heavy Industries (KHI) on the world renowned Ichthys Project Onshore LNG Facilitiesbased in Darwin, one of the largest and most complex oil and gas projects in the world.
KHI’s scope of work includes multi-disciplinary (civil, structural, mechanical, piping, electrical & instrumentation) Construction, Testing and Pre-commissioning activities for the installation of:
a) Two (2) Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) storage tanks with an operating capacity of 165,000m3;
b) One (1) Propane storage tank with an operating capacity of 85,000m3;
c) One (1) Butane storage tank with an operating capacity of 60,000m3; and
d) All associated ancillary equipment for the tanks.
The QCMS scope of works includes:
- Project completions – The QCMS team successfully managed the multidisciplinary subsystem handover from construction to start up between KHI & client including daily progress tracking, inspection test reports, punch list management, client subsystem walkdowns.
- Reporting & progress tracking of subcontractors;
- Inspection test report progress;
- Subsystem completion target dates;
- Test pack progressive sign off; and
- Punch list closure rates.
- Quality documentation – The QCMS team were responsible for the progressive compilation of all onsite quality documentation in order to meet staged project milestones, this included:
- Weld traceability- Weld procedures, welder qualifications, weld maps, daily weld requests and NDT reports;
- Piping- Pressure test packs, walkdown inspection of test pack boundary limits, final approval signoff before testing, flange management, piping reinstatement and drawing redlining;
- Electrical- Inspection test plan review, technical queries, non-conformance reports, hazardous area dossier, release for instrument loop checks; and
- Civil- Post tensioning documentation.
- MDR compilation. – The QCMS team compiled all onsite documentation, this included-
- Welding records & qualifications;
- Certificates of compliance;
- Non-destructive testing;
- Electrical onsite testing; and
As built drawings and data sheets.
Commenced the Company
Company launch based out of Perth, Western Australia. Actively seeking projects and presenting to major Companies in the Australian Resources, Construction and Commercial Industries.