The Completions process is an integral part of any project. It is the safe, timely, cost effective way to progress a project from Construction phase through to Commissioning and then finally into Operations.
This can be a long process but with the use of a well-designed and functional Completions Management System, it can be straight-forward. QCMS has a strategic partnership with Omega Australia, who have designed PIMs CMS, a world-class Completions Management System.
Omega has worked on major projects for clients across the world including Worley Parsons, Clough, Wood Group, ExxonMobil and Conoco Phillips.
We provide numerous services during a project’s setup using our standard templates, Inspection Test Report (ITR) Matrixes, Systemisation and once the CMS is up and running, punch list coordination. These are managed by experienced operators who can access the system locally or remotely. Our operators have a strong technical background and resolve issues effectively as they arise.
- Completions implementation plans
- Completions handover documentation
- Project systemisation
- Progress reporting
- Scheduling system & subsystem handover dates based on planning data
- Monitoring subcontractor’s deliverables, punch items and progress
- Construction, commissioning and operations assistance
- Punch list management
- Test pack development and management
- Inspection test reports (ITRs)
- Inspection test report matrix’s
- Completions documentation for MDR compilation
- Completion system operators
- Key completions personnel
Quality can often be overlooked in the rush to hit key milestones in a busy project. At QCMS we ensure it won’t be overlooked, whilst still achieving the ultimate goal of delivering an excellent project. We liaise with the client’s personnel and develop a Quality Management System, incorporating our Completions Management System for a seamless delivery. This is a complex task which requires agreement by all parties to implement the system, but when used appropriately, it brings the project together with one goal and one system to achieve a successful handover. A quality service without major expense is what everyone wants to achieve. We provide exactly that.
- Quality management plans
- Auditing project documentation
- Check sheet reviews – field inspection checks & inspection test reports
- Non-conformance registers
- NDT request registers to third parties for testing purposes
- Testing procedures
- Inspection test plans (ITPs)
- MDR compliant project documentation
Manufacturer Data Reports
Successful acceptance of an Manufacturer Data Report (MDR) is one of the most important milestones of a project. It is common for an MDR to make up 10% of a project’s budget. During the fast-paced environment of a project, the MDR is often completed last. Instead, our team gradually compiles the information required over the duration of a project. PIMs CMS can be used for tracking and storing a lot of the data which goes into the MDR. This includes Certificates, Test Packs and Inspection Test Reports. Our team is well-trained and know the ins and outs of this difficult and time consuming process.
- MDR compiled over the life of a project not rushed at the end
- Completions management system stores all the MDR’s ITRs, test packs and handover documentation
- Compliant with project requirements
- Auditing of project and subcontractor documentation
- Cost effective contacts in MDR printing if/as required